Survey responses are in.
We surveyed all of our customers recently to see how we’re doing. The response was overwhelmingly positive. (Thank you!)
Here are some survey highlights.
Numbers don’t lie:
- Software: When asked to rate their experience customers voted AVCA software applications 56% excellent, 44% good.
- Services: Our customers found our Website User Interface, On-demand Video or Audio Streaming, Document Integration and Search Ability 40% excellent, 50% good.
- Support: Our customers graded us very high on Technical support (84% excellent, 13% good) and overall Customer Service 82% excellent, 15% good. (We love you too.)
Our Customers Love us:
- Easy to use and gives great access to citizens. -Watauga, TX
- This is a great solution for providing community access to meetings. The Customer service we receive is excellent. I would highly recommend this system solution because it's so easy to use and set up. -Chehalis, WA
- I would recommend AV Capture All to any organization who was looking for an easy to use, reliable, quality program at minimal cost. I am extremely happy with it! -Shasta Lake, CA
- AVCA software has considerably streamlined our meeting process and made completing our minutes much more efficient. The public has access to the information 24/7 and requests have dwindled to almost none. But even more importantly, the support staff at AVCA is committed to providing service far, far beyond the call of duty. Despite a fragmented technology array at my workplace - some old, some new, some semi-functioning and some downright primitive - the folks at AVCA have never hesitated to take on the gnarliest interface issues with good humor, extensive expertise and a commitment to customer support can only be described as heroic. -San Juan County, WA
- AV Capture All is the bomb! Thanks and keep up the great work. -Shasta County, CA
Want to see how AV Capture All can streamline your workload and get your meetings online in a simple and supportive solution?
I would like to Schedule a Demo
For more ideas about connecting with citizens online read:
Interested in Adding Video?
Technological Innovations for Clerk and Council.